SkinCeuticals Physical Eye UV Defense SPF 50
Sorry, currently out of stock
SKIN TYPE: Dry, Normal, Oily, Combination, Sensitive
SKIN CONCERN: Sensitized, Dehydrated, Blotchiness, Discoloration, Acne, Aging
Formulated with zinc oxide, this mineral suncreen delivers a new standard in eye care. This ophthalmologist-tested sunscreen defends, enhances, and optimizes the entire eye area, including the eye lid. Physical Eye UV Defense provides broad spectrum SPF 50 eye protection without migrating into and irritating the area. A unifying tinted formula enhances skin tone while ceramides nourish, creating a smooth, even canvas for perfect makeup application.
- 100% mineral base, broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection.
- Non-migrating formula prevents irritation of the eye.
- Sheer, universal tint suitable for all skin types, unifies natural skin tone around the eye.
- Proven safe for use from the brow bone to the cheek bone, even on the eye lid.
- Nourishes thin, delicate skin around the eye.
HOW TO USE
1. Apply a pea size of sunscreen onto fingertips following SkinCeuticals antioxidant application
2. Gently dab onto the entire eye area, including under the eyes, around the eyes, and the on the eye lids.
3. Finish routine with a SkinCeuticals broad spectrum sunscreen to protect the entire face.
Zinc oxide (Z-Cote®)
Microfine sunscreen filter provides broad spectrum protection from UVA and UVB rays without leaving white residue.
Microfine titanium dioxide forms a barrier on the skin to protect against UVA and UVB rays.
Translucent color spheres
Color-infused technology provides a universal tint proven to enhance and even skin tone.
A type of lipid found naturally in the skin, ceramides help nourish and reinforce thin, delicate skin around the eyes.
Size: 10 ml