SkinCeuticals Physical Matte UV Defense SPF 50
SKIN TYPE: Normal, Oily, Combination
SKIN CONCERN: Blotchiness, Discoloration, Acne, Aging
The Physical Matte UV Defense SPF 50 is a matte sunscreen formulated with titanium dioxide and zinc oxide to provide high broad spectrum UV protection. This mineral suncreen is enhanced with aerated silica technology, proven to maintain a matte finish even in humid conditions, which makes it an ideal sunscreen for oily skin types. Its weightless mousse texture dries to a powder finish, helping makeup look it's absolute best once applied.
- 100% physical broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection
- Maintains a matte finish even in hot, humid conditions
- Smoothes skin texture and minimizes appearance of pores
- Weightless mousse dries to a powder finish, optimizing make-up application
- Formulated with translucent color spheres to provide universal tint for all skin tones and repel oil to minimize sebum appearance.
- Non-comedogenic and non-acnegenic
HOW TO USE
1. Apply mineral sunscreen liberally to the face, neck, and chest areas 15 minutes prior to sun exposure and before applying makeup.
2. Reapply sunscreen after 40 minutes of swimming and sweating. Apply immediately after towel drying, and least every two hours.
4% transparent micronized zinc oxide (Z-Cote®)
Microfine physical sunscreen filter provides broad spectrum protection from UVA and UVB rays without leaving white residue
9% titanium dioxide
Microfine titanium dioxide forms a barrier on the skin to protect against UVA and UVB rays
Absorbs up to 15 times its weight in oil to provide a long-lasting matte finish even in hot, humid conditions
Translucent color spheres
Iron oxide spheres are a color-infused technology that enhances natural skin tone and boosts radiance while providing a universal tint for most skin tone
Size: 30 ml