SkinCeuticals Triple Lipid Restore
Sorry, currently out of stock
SKIN TYPE: Dry, Normal, Oily, Combination, Sensitive
SKIN CONCERN: Dehydrated, Aging
The Triple Lipid Restore 2:4:2 is an anti-aging cream that contains the patented lipid ratio of 2% pure ceramides 1 and 3, 4% natural cholesterol, and 2% fatty acids, which is proven to nourish dry skin and reverse signs of aging. Optimal for anti-aging skincare, this bespoke lipid correction cream contains the first 2:4:2 cholesterol-dominant ratio to help restore skin's external barrier and support natural self-repair. As one of our best anti aging creams, 2:4:2 potently nourishes aging skin which leads to improvements in the visible appearance of skin smoothness, laxity, pores, and overall radiance.
- Restores the essential skin lipids: natural cholesterol, ceramides, and fatty acids.
- Improves the appearance of skin texture, fullness, and pore appearance.
- Improves the look of skin evenness and overall radiance.
- Unique and specific lipid stabilization system in a lightweight and fast-absorbing texture.
- Reduces the adjustment period to retinoids by up to 1 week while combating dryness. (see Science & Proof)
- Paraben-, and dye-free.
- Ideal for normal, aging, and dry skin types
2% Pure Ceramides 1 & 3
Included in a larger family of ceramides, and proven to synergistically increase the optimal barrier function and hydration
4% Natural Cholesterol
Proven to accelerate barrier recovery in aging skin to improve the appearance of skin fullness and overall radiance
2% Fatty Acids
Aids in structural integrity of skin lipids to optimize your skin’s overall lipid balance and improve skin elasticity
Essential oil blend
Combination of rosemary, lavender and peppermint oil for a cooling and nourishing feeling
Size: 50 ml